Yes, feeling good indeed! I have just completed writing up my column and have sent it to my editor. I love writing. Especially, when you get the chance to do some real journalism. Get out there and write from first hand. It’s such a thrilling experience.
The best part I feel about writing, blogging and scoping big dreams, is the positivity that comes out from all of this.
See above video link, to see the music that is playing in my mind!
I love been able to write about community news. You’d be surprised by the amount of stories I get to write about. I have had people tell me, “how boring”, but you know what, IT REALLY IS NOT! It’s really fun.
You have to start somewhere. 🙂 Have a great day all!
It is true, when you meet someone, a good friend or close family, sometimes you make a mix tape full of songs for that person. Or even for yourself.
The music describes who you are through music, expressions, fast pace music, slow pace music, percussion, instruments.
This is for you guys: Discover yourself.
(Song Title – Album – Band/music composer)
1. Man Mohini – Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam – Ismail Darbar
2. Map of the Problematique – Black Holes and Revelations – Muse
3. Tumhi ho Bondhu – Cocktail – Pritam
4. Hawa hawa – Rockstar – A.R.Rahman
5. Ranjha (sad love song) – Untruly Yours -Bayji
6. Dev-Chanda Theme 2 – Dev D – Amit Trivedi
7. Shubhaarambh – Kai Po Che – Amit Trivedi
8. Zindagi Kaisi Hai Paheli – Anand – Salil Chowdrary (Sung by Manna Dey)
9. O Saya – Slumdog Millionnaire – A R Rahman
10. Paper planes – M.I.A
11. Baul Song – The Namesake – Udayan Mukherjee
12. Postales – Federico Aubele
13. Breathless – Shankhar Mahadevan
I know I should put the description of this song here.
This song really cheers me up – the I don’t care bit – after a tough day at work. or if someone has upset me..
Please guys, don’t read too much into it. enjoy the music.