A life is like a canvas. A blank canvas is a newborn child. One you begin to paint, your life begins to start. Experiences form. When you look back at your past, you can say ‘i had a good childhood.’ when you were a child you dream to be older and have luxury like a car, holidays and a career. When you grow up, it is not that easy. I never thought I my life would be the way is it. Sometimes, I don’t know where to start. It is a dark place as the moment and I pray and hope that it will become bright again. Writing helps, and so does painting. nothing seems to be happening. It is good to have a diary. Looking back this year has been a tough one. finally blogging, i enjoy this more than social networks. strange world we live in. typing, writing, sketching. life will get better, don’t know when. i hope next year gets better.
It is true, when you meet someone, a good friend or close family, sometimes you make a mix tape full of songs for that person. Or even for yourself.
The music describes who you are through music, expressions, fast pace music, slow pace music, percussion, instruments.
This is for you guys: Discover yourself.
(Song Title – Album – Band/music composer)
1. Man Mohini – Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam – Ismail Darbar
2. Map of the Problematique – Black Holes and Revelations – Muse
3. Tumhi ho Bondhu – Cocktail – Pritam
4. Hawa hawa – Rockstar – A.R.Rahman
5. Ranjha (sad love song) – Untruly Yours -Bayji
6. Dev-Chanda Theme 2 – Dev D – Amit Trivedi
7. Shubhaarambh – Kai Po Che – Amit Trivedi
8. Zindagi Kaisi Hai Paheli – Anand – Salil Chowdrary (Sung by Manna Dey)
9. O Saya – Slumdog Millionnaire – A R Rahman
10. Paper planes – M.I.A
11. Baul Song – The Namesake – Udayan Mukherjee
12. Postales – Federico Aubele
13. Breathless – Shankhar Mahadevan