It is true, when you meet someone, a good friend or close family, sometimes you make a mix tape full of songs for that person. Or even for yourself.
The music describes who you are through music, expressions, fast pace music, slow pace music, percussion, instruments.
This is for you guys: Discover yourself.
(Song Title – Album – Band/music composer)
1. Man Mohini – Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam – Ismail Darbar
2. Map of the Problematique – Black Holes and Revelations – Muse
3. Tumhi ho Bondhu – Cocktail – Pritam
4. Hawa hawa – Rockstar – A.R.Rahman
5. Ranjha (sad love song) – Untruly Yours -Bayji
6. Dev-Chanda Theme 2 – Dev D – Amit Trivedi
7. Shubhaarambh – Kai Po Che – Amit Trivedi
8. Zindagi Kaisi Hai Paheli – Anand – Salil Chowdrary (Sung by Manna Dey)
9. O Saya – Slumdog Millionnaire – A R Rahman
10. Paper planes – M.I.A
11. Baul Song – The Namesake – Udayan Mukherjee
12. Postales – Federico Aubele
13. Breathless – Shankhar Mahadevan
It is okay to have a big cry. I did. let your tears out. a proper cry. not let it bottle up inside you.
Some times, it feels good to let it out (i hear a small voice singing “Go let it out, she go let it in” – For those who don’t know this song, it is sung by a british band called Oasis. Whom I really loved when I was a kid.)
See this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls7ov-iPsUw
I hate crying. It makes me feel so weak. But that is what makes us human.
Cry cry… reminds me of another song. A hindi song from the bollywood film “Jhoota Hi Sahi” , music director is the brilliant A. R . Rahman!
Rotey kaaye ko hum hey
Rotey kaaye ko hum
Hona hai jo ho, sad hote kaaye ko hum
Cry cry itna cry karte hain kaaye ko
Itna darrte hain kaaye ko
Pal pal marrte kaaye ko..
See link: with subtitles : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEB4qQ9alJk
The song is pretty much asking why do we cry? Why am I crying? Why am i sad? Why am I scared?
Beautiful track all the same.
Cheer up guys. It’s not the end of the world. Even though sometimes it feels like that x